Any information you provide will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal details will not be disclosed to third parties.
This website is hosted by Electric Studio on a server provided by Linode.com in London.
Our data compliance officer is Damon Embling, and our registered address is:
Headline Media UK Training & Consultancy Ltd.
37 Alexander Close
Oxfordshire, OX14 1XA
Information we collect from visitors
We collect information from visitors relating to:
- contact forms submitted to us
- feedback submitted to us
- site usage tracking
If you provide your contact details through a contact form or email address we will only use this information for the purposes intended. You will not receive any subsequent unsolicited communication.
If you provide feedback about the website through a contact form or email address we will only use this information for the purposes intended. You will not receive any subsequent unsolicited communication.
3. Site usage tracking – Cookies
To make this site simpler, small data files are placed on your computer. These are known as cookies. Most big websites do this too.
They improve things by:
- remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- remembering information you’ve given (eg your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
We use the following cookies:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site. We do this to make sure it’s meeting its users’ needs and to understand how we could do it better. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. Google Analytics does not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
Might also be cookies that store basic data on your interactions with WordPress, the CMS running this website.
4. Blocking cookies
If you changed your mind about cookies on our site, you can Cookie Settings.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”.
- In Firefox (version 47) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”.
- In Chrome (version 52), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting. any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies can have a negative impact on the usability of a website.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.