Introduction to Social Media
Introduction to Social Media Workshop
One-day workshop, 4 – 15 participants.
Various venues and dates available.
This workshop is the first step to using social media in your business or organisation establishing how you want to use it and who you want to reach.
It is recommended that delegates attend this workshop before booking onto any of our dedicated social media training workshops associated with specific social media tools e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.
What Will I Learn?
The workshop covers:
- How social media can help your business/organisation
- Introduction to social media channels – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook,
- Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube
- Designing a dynamic social media strategy
- Determining the best digital tools to use based on your sector, services and ambitions
- Using tools and methods to streamline work and boost productivity
- Brainstorming and planning compelling social media content
OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOPS
Once delegates have completed this Introduction to Social Media workshop, other extension workshops are available. See below: